sexta-feira, 30 de março de 2012

Memories, pieces of my life.

It was an amazing night, one of those nights when the weather is cool, the sky is unbelievable starry. I could feel the sweet wind touching my face while my friend and I were calmly walking around the street without knowing how fantastic our night would be. I was anxious to arrive at the nightclub ‘cause there was a week that I’d seen my love for the last time. Yeah, I know, I know I was falling in love at those times. I mean, I believed in endless love, I was sure I’d finally found the mine. Samuel is the name of the person who was able to steal my heart at that moment and “Yes, I had the belief that he was my angel with this name”. Such a fool! We were handsome young nineteen-years-old boys but let’s go on, that’s not the point in our story my estimated reader it was supposed to be about an incident on a date.
We, Samuel and I, used to go to the same place on Saturdays night. I was in that night club, where we used to frequent, waiting for his presence with my friends and we were having fun. Drinks, lights, music, jokes, conversation and beautiful people made the environment interesting. I began to think if anything would happen, of course it was my imagination working. Although he was not late I was nervous because I sincerely missed him, I was waiting but he never arrived. Let me add some extra information before going on, I was addicted to eating chilly (there was a small chilly tree in my house)  and  anywhere I used to go  I was with one in my pocket. Ok, let me move on. I started to drink with my friends, I danced but my mind was always on him. Then I went to the bathroom, washed my face, looked at the mirror and clearly realized how much handsome I was. When I came back I remembered I got chilly in my pocket and as I was already tipsy, I didn’t think of what I’d do, I just did. Yeah, like you should probably have imagined I took the chilly and put it in my mouth and he arrived at that exactly instant. Oh my God, what could I do?!
I remember from there to now, he brought his charming big smile, his happy pretty face, his great smell, his brown eyes, which used to talk to me and drive me crazy, and his wonderful beauty. He got closer, his arms were involving me and his lips were getting closer and closer to mine till finally touching them. I cannot correctly explain what I felt, each cell in my body was breathing in the happiness from that moment and his body heat made me peaceful and excited. I just wanted to stand hugging him when I realized my roof of the mouth, my tongue and my whole mouth was burning inside so I couldn’t hold it in, it was killing me, I did what I had to do. I left him for a few seconds, despairingly ran to the bar and told “Waiter! Two beers please!”. First my love didn’t understand why I had that weird behavior I’d never left him during our romantic kisses. As I’m a smart boy I brought a beer to him when I came back so I could calmly explain what happened and we enjoyed the night together. That night was really marvelous and as I don’t know how to finish this story, my darling reader, I’m only putting a full stop here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário